Metabolic Mindset Booster
Organnick’s 8 Week Group Coaching Online Course
The 8 week Metabolic & Mindset Boost Group Coaching is for you if:
- You workout and you don’t see results that you want.
- You used to workout and want to get back into your groove.
- You want to eat healthier but you are confused as to where to start.
- You want to drop the guilt and mindless eating.
- You want to feel confident about your food choices.
- You want to drop 5-15 pounds.
- You are sick of the all or nothing mindset.
- You are ready to have a breakthrough and reach your wellness goals.
- You are ready to commit to getting results.
- You want to see increases in your focus, productivity and mental clarity.
- You want to create habits that support your healthy lifestyle and make you feel your best.
Why should you join today?
You are going nowhere fast.
See the problem is, you are just trying out the latest fads hoping that they will work. You set your mind to all or nothing and either try not to eat for the day then binge, or stay good for a few days then head towards the junk foods.
There is no system, structure or strategy behind what you are doing, and I if there is- it feels all over the place. It’s getting you nowhere fast and it leaves you lacking confidence you deserve. You are overworked, burnt out and you are ready for your efforts to finally show you some visible and numerical results.
What will Metabolic Mindset Booster (MMB) teach me?
- Module 1: Foundations & Goal Setting & Meal Prep
- Module 2: Workouts and the truth about weights and cardio
- Module 3: Portions, Healthy Habits & Eating out
- Module 4: Hacking mindfullness
- Module 5: Weekly Menu Planning & scheduling
- Week 6-8 Implementation weeks and catch up
How does it all work?
- This course is 100 percent online
- Private facebook group community
- Weekly office hours Q & A
- Unlimited replays of videos
Here is what to expect when you join today
- All access to recipes, menus
- Weekly PDFS worksheets
- Shopping Lists
- Plus these freebies
- Meal prep challenge
- Fitness challenge
- Live Videos
- Meditation challenge
How much time honestly will I need to allocate for success weekly?
3 hours for prep
4 hours for Exercise
3 hours for mindset homework (can be completed during traffic, workouts, and other tasks)
1 hour for purchasing and sourcing ingredients
Total: 11 hours of 168 hours in a week (6.5%)
Metabolic Mindset Booster Group Coaching Course
Includes Group Coaching
Q&A during office hours