Let us chat about your relationship with food today. So many men and women have been in a battle with food, including extreme restrictive eating, binge eating habits and buying purging supplements, trying restrictive diets that lead to bingeing. You are left feeling defeated at the end of the day and out of control. Food on a whole makes you feel anxious and confused and eating almost feels like the enemy laden with guilt, stress and self-criticisms especially after a long day of work.
My questions for you to think about:
How is your relationship with food? What experiences with food did you have growing up? Was food your friend or your enemy? Would you like to feel free from food once and for all?
So many of us have gone through, or have seen someone go through these battles with food at some point of time in life, and possibly wondered how can this be overcome.
Ditching the diet culture mindset so that you can eat with confidence and not stress about the foods you are choosing really is so empowering and that is something I wish for you to enjoy feeling as my friend and client.
I want you to know that there are some safe places like with me as your coach, that you can explore these emotions, habits, and behaviors in a non-judgmental space. Don’t believe what I say though, ask my clients or read these success stories here.
Here are my top 10 tips for enjoying a healthy relationship with food:
- Eat mindfully.
- Eat foods in moderation.
- Eat when physically hungry.
- Stop eating when you are comfortably full.
- Eat breakfast even if it is late.
- Keep your home as your safe haven and keep junk food out the house.
- Avoid sitting down with a whole pack of a snack.
- Know the difference between a snack and a treat.
- Don’t be afraid of feeling hungry.
- Give yourself permission to enjoy eating at the table.
What are some healthy ways you can practice to relax this week?
There is not really the perfectly right time to start coaching, but if you want to have a better relationship with food and finally feel free, reach out and I would love to chat with you about it. Prioritizing weight-loss above healing your relationship with food is probably the reverse order you can choose when considering food freedom and may not be as sustainable as you think.
Take your power back, trust your body and transform your mindset.
Let’s chat about how we can work together online or in Barbados today 😀
- Six weeks L1 & L2 coaching for healthy food relationship, weight loss, hormone balance.
- Executive wellness coaching. Transform your life, business and wellness.
Share this with a friend who would love these tips xo