Hi Green Team!
Let’s talk about Wellness and why you should invest into your personal wellbeing.
What is wellness?
“Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of complete physical, mental, and social wellbeing, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. “
Wellness reflects the core value system of Green Balance as it incorporates the 5 Pillars of Health model which monitors Diet, Exercise, hydration, Sleep and spiritual growth.
There are many who call themselves healthy because they exercise all this time. As I have seen in my practice, while these persons have a certain physical appearance, they may not have mastered healthy habits that are associated with wellness; habits which can improve overall health status, balance and well being.Therefore this person cannot say because they exercise that they are “healthy”. There are many more factors to health.
Eating foods that are not associated with wellness accelerate the ageing process whether it can be seen externally, it occurs internally. (You are what you eat, Dr Gillian Mckeath, 2006)
Other results from poor nutrition:
- Causes weight gain
- Causes digestive problems, including bloating, gas, and cramps
- Make you feel drowsy and lethargic
- Plays havoc with your concentration
- Gives you mood swings
- Adversely affects fertility and libido
- Set in process silent attacks that weaken the joins and clog the arties, increasing the risk of heart disease and arthritis
- Makes arteries narrow and stiff- just right for the formation of blood clots
- Promote toxic activity within the body that years later may end up as cancerous growth
- Weakens immunity
- Triggers headaches and asthma attacks
- Increases the pain and swelling of arthritis
- Gives you unhealthy looking skin, hair and nails
THE FAT BURN FLEX
This flexitarian eating guide is about incorporating healthy eating habits, managing a schedule for clean, healthy, plant based meals which focuses on meal combining and is allergen friendly.
Although it does take a small amount of commitment, making the decision to try one’s best really and truly does allow for the client to reap the benefits of removing unhealthy habits while new healthy habits takes their place. The meals and recipes are delicious and you can opt to purchase food out once following the core principles over a 4 week amazing experience. It is not a diet but instead a lifestyle plan that can provide the freedom of empowered decision making when it comes to food and nutrition while providing you with the tools that boost confidence for how to eat healthy and lose weight for life.
My goals for creating these guides are simple. I wish for everyone to consider their wellness a priority so that as they age, they can stay youthful, adventurous and have fun on the journey instead of living in fear, pain, regret and guilt which emotional and uneducated nutrition choices encourage.
Experiencing the freedom behind broken food addictions is ultimately liberating in various ways and encourage the body and mind to be open to receive wellness. This is amazing because it allows you the space and focus to consciously nourish the body with wholesome energizing, and healing foods while removing self sabotaging habits.
Can you imagine a version of you without those habits that you don’t love? And a version of you fully equipped with habits that are reflective of who you are want to be in this world as well as who you are becoming as a means of learning to thrive.
Do you experience any of these?
- Bad breath
- Brittle nails
- Excess weight
- Joint pains
- Low sex drive
- Ovarian cysts
- Poor memory
- Skin eruptions
If you answered yes, contact me today so that we can do an analysis to decide which program is best for you.
Being a results driven nutritionist, I believe that if you are focussed and you want to put in the work then I want to work with you. You can sign up with me in three ways before the year is over. New season and new reason to get healthy.
1)Fat Burn Flex ( WHOLE FOODS WEIGHTLOSS) – Next group starts Sep 21st. We are currently moving into the end of our first week today and it has kicked off with a bang! ALL DETAILS FATBURNFLEX
2) Luna Glow ( WHOLE FOOD HORMONE RESTORATION) – Next group starts Sep 15th. Click this link here to learn about the LUNA GLOW EATING GUIDE and online group coaching services ALL DETAILS ONLINE COACHING.
3) Six Week L1 Private Coaching (HABIT SLOW INTEGRATION WEIGHTLOSS)
4) Six Week L2 Private Coaching (LEVELLED UP HABIT SLOW INTEGRATION WEIGHT LOSS)
PRODUCTS THAT YOU CAN BUY NOW ON GREENBALANCE.CO
- Fat Burn Eating Plan BUY YOURS NOW
- Luna Glow Eating Hormonal Balance Guide BUY YOURS NOW
- Coming soon – The FIT N SLIM (Get ahead on your goals with an eating & exercise program tailored for 3 types of eaters! – Got the vegan meal plan, a simple meals option and the fast track results option.)
Don’t wait – a healthier, leaner, happier you is waiting for you!
Get in contact with me via email, whatsapp, Instagram or Facebook. I love taking the time to respond to your Q and A.
Annick G. Lewis Nutritionist (BSc) & Qualified Personal Trainer
CEO & Founder Green Balance TT
+1 (868) 778 8806